- Identity Confirmation – We confirm the applicants verification via a secure digital online process trusted by some of the biggest corporations in Australia.
- Express Referee Cheidencks – We will email each listed referee with a with a questionnaire covering a range of essential topics.
- Open Source and Social Media Presence – We search for both open-source intelligence, which is any data available about the applicant on the open internet as well as all the social media platforms for accounts held by the prospective employee. This data is accessible by anyone including your competitors, investors and customers so we conduct pre-emptive searches to identify any negative exposure the applicant may bring to your company and also give you further insight into their habits, interests and activities.
- Criminal History / Australian Police Check – Our Police Checks are 100% online, zero paperwork, zero printing and zero postage costs and conducted by an Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) Accredited agency that performs hundreds of thousands of confidential Police Checks each year for Australians. Select this item and we’ll arrange this check to be completed (usually within 24 hours) with the candidate.
- Visa Status and Work Entitlement Check – Even if an applicant holds a Visa, a “right to work” check is an affordable way to ensure they comply with all Australian laws. As an employer, a right to work check gives you the peace of mind you need when considering an applicant and avoids expensive fines of hiring someone who is not legally entitled to work in Australia.
- Tertiary Qualification Verification – We directly contact or access databases to confirm the authenticity of any qualifications claimed to have been received from educational institutions on the applicants resume. Tertiary education in Australia consists of both government and private institutions. A higher education provider is a body that is established or recognised by or under the law of the Australian Government, a state, or the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations.