Choose from any of the screening options below to assist in your assessment.
- Identity Confirmation – We confirm the applicants verification via a secure digital online process trusted by some of the biggest corporations in Australia.
- Express Referee Checks – We will email each listed referee with a with a questionnaire covering a range of essential topics.
- Risk of Failure / Company Credit Report – Knowing if a company is likely to prosper or fail is valuable information for companies that are seeking to extend credit. The Risk of Failure Report utilises illion’s Failure Risk Score to predict future performance. The statistical model utilises over 25 variables including financial statements, company age and structure, charges, collections, defaults and judgments to assess the likelihood that a company will experience severe financial distress or failure in the coming 12 months. This comprehensive report includes information on a company’s directors, court actions, defaults, Collections, Shareholders, Structure, addresses, insolvency notices, historical information and Failure Risk Score.
- Risk of Late Payment Report – To turn payment history into predictive information, we utilise illion’s Late Payment Score. This predicts a company’s future payment performance and indicates how quickly your customer is likely to pay you. The Risk of Late Payment report includes illion’s Late Payment Score, identification data and company characteristics. The Late Payment Score is driven by illion’s Trade Bureau of over 15 million recent trade experiences across all companies and businesses. This is Australia & New Zealand’s largest and most comprehensive database of trade payment information. The report enables you to understand the company’s payment habits and provides the probability that the company will pay a trade account in a “severely delinquent” manner (90+ days beyond terms) within the next 12 months through the Late Payment Score.
- Payment Analysis – This report provides a comprehensive view of the payment habits of a business, as well as give an accurate prediction of their ability to pay you on time, using Australia’s largest and most comprehensive database of trade payment information. This is crucial information for you to be aware of, to ensure that your business can continue to meet its obligations, both to customers and suppliers. Understanding how a company or business has paid other creditors provides excellent insight into the payment behaviour your customer is likely to exhibit when paying you. This insight helps you take action to manage and reduce the risk of delinquency or non-payment. The report enables you to analyse the company’s payment habits and includes the probability that the company will pay a trade account in a “severely delinquent” manner (90+ days beyond terms) within the next 12 months through the Late Payment Score. It allows you to view all of the most recent trade payment experiences, understanding how they pay within and outside their industry, as well as understanding credit limits and overdue amounts for each creditor.
- Comprehensive Referee Checks – We will contact the nominated referees directly and question them about the candidate’s suitability across 5 key areas to provide you with greater perspective and insight into the candidates work history and abilities to help you assess their suitability to the role.
- Criminal History / Australian Police Check – Our Police Checks are 100% online, zero paperwork, zero printing and zero postage costs and conducted by an Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) Accredited agency that performs hundreds of thousands of confidential Police Checks each year for Australians. Select this item and we’ll arrange this check to be completed (usually within 24 hours) with the candidate.
- Civil and Criminal Court Outcomes – A copy of an applicant’s police criminal history through our Australian Police check, which provides details of all convictions for that person, however, criminal court attendances are not shown. Therefore, a person could have been before the courts on multiple occasions, but if they were never convicted, their police criminal history would be totally clean. This product will not show you a person’s criminal history but will show you any court attendances listed against their name, no matter what the result was.
- Open Source and Social Media Presence – We search for both open-source intelligence, which is any data available about the applicant on the open internet as well as all the social media platforms for accounts held by the prospective employee. This data is accessible by anyone including your competitors, investors and customers so we conduct pre-emptive searches to identify any negative exposure the applicant may bring to your company and also give you further insight into their habits, interests and activities.
- Australian Business Interests – A search of office holdings in privately owned Australian companies, including directorships and shareholdings to determine if an applicant may have any potential conflicts of interest.
- Visa Status and Work Entitlement Check – Even if an applicant holds a Visa, a “right to work” check is an affordable way to ensure they comply with all Australian laws. As an employer, a right to work check gives you the peace of mind you need when considering an applicant and avoids expensive fines of hiring someone who is not legally entitled to work in Australia.
- Bankruptcy Check – Usually only used in roles within the banking and finance sector, or if an applicant with have involvement with your company’s finances, it is a common request amongst leading Australian companies to run a bankruptcy check before hiring. A bankruptcy check helps you make informed decisions when hiring, as bankruptcy can be declared for various personal or business reasons. If a candidate has declared bankruptcy in the past, a check will ensure you have all the information you need.
- Professional Licences Verification – We access ASIC databases to confirm the authenticity of any licences or accreditations claimed on the applicants resume. Our checks can perform searches for information on registered auditors, liquidators, financial advisors, Australian financial services licensees and more.
- Australian Professional Membership Check – We directly contact or access databases to confirm the authenticity of any licences or accreditations claimed on the applicants resume, for example memberships with Charted Practicing Accountants (CPA), Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), Finance Brokers Association of Australia Limited (FBAA).
- Personal Property Security Register (Individual) – Check if there are security interests registered against their personal property. Before going into business with, lending money to or buying valuable goods from an individual, you can search the PPSR to check if there are security interests registered against their personal property. You can only search on a individual’s details if you have an authorised purpose to do so.
- Personal Property Security Register (Vehicle) – Provides you with information which can help you determine if the vehicle is recorded as debt free, stolen or written off. Conducting a search on the PPSR is good practice when you are purchasing expensive or valuable second-hand goods. A check when buying items such as a car, boat or machinery you can find out whether there is any finance owing. This way you can help protect yourself from having the item repossessed by a finance company, should the previous owner have had a debt on it which they have failed to pay.
- Personal Property Security Register (Organisation) – This search can show you whether it has any security interests registered against its assets. This can help protect you if you are looking at lending the organisation money or doing business with it. If you are entering an agreement to lend money or extend credit to an organisation and want to secure repayment using their personal property this check is useful because you want to see who else might have used their property to secure debts to see if you are first in line if they cannot repay.
- Drivers Licence Check – Particularly useful for companies operating in the transport industry or where driving is an essential part of the work to be performed, ensuring the legitimacy and currency of a driver’s licence is a simple and cost-effective safeguard for companies.