The Vendor and Procurement due diligence package includes
- Identity Confirmation – We confirm the applicants verification via a secure digital online process trusted by some of the biggest corporations in Australia.
- Express Referee Checks – We will email each listed referee with a with a questionnaire covering a range of essential topics.
- Open Source and Social Media Presence – We search for both open-source intelligence, which is any data available about the applicant on the open internet as well as all the social media platforms for accounts held by the prospective employee. This data is accessible by anyone including your competitors, investors and customers so we conduct pre-emptive searches to identify any negative exposure the applicant may bring to your company and also give you further insight into their habits, interests and activities.
- Bankruptcy Check – A bankruptcy check helps you make informed decisions when engaging or partnering with another business, as bankruptcy can be declared for various personal or business reasons. If an entity has declared bankruptcy in the past, a check will ensure you have all the information you need.
- Company Risk of Late Payment Report – To turn payment history into predictive information, we utilise illion’s Late Payment Score. This predicts a company’s future payment performance and indicates how quickly your customer is likely to pay you. The Risk of Late Payment report includes illion’s Late Payment Score, identification data and company characteristics. The Late Payment Score is driven by illion’s Trade Bureau of over 15 million recent trade experiences across all companies and businesses. This is Australia & New Zealand’s largest and most comprehensive database of trade payment information. The report enables you to understand the company’s payment habits and provides the probability that the company will pay a trade account in a “severely delinquent” manner (90+ days beyond terms) within the next 12 months through the Late Payment Score.